Mrs. Poornima Ramakrishnan has over two decades experience as a teacher/trainer. She has a Post Graduate degree in Childcare and Education has been certified by the Spastics Society as a Special Educator in Inclusive Education
She started her teaching career in late 1980’s and has worked as a coordinator in a CBSE school training the teachers to use modern methodologies that included use of technology in the classroom.
She developed a set of English grammar lessons for an NGO (Children’s Lovecastle’s Trust, Jakkur, Bangalore) where she conducted training for teachers including those from rural areas. She was one of the select few to be trained by Microsoft on Teaching English to students.
Mrs. Poornima Ramakrishnan
Since 2011, she operates her own training center where many students are trained in English as per the Common European Format. This format has six levels A1 to C2 and this helps the students to get trained for the IELTS exams.
She conducts English Language development sessions for High School, College students and Job aspirants using scientific methods and strategies that enable students to learn the language by understanding the reasons behind the methodologies used.
Mrs. Poornima also served as the Administrator/Principal of Mahabodhi School Mysore for a period of two years.
Highlights of the course
• Learn to speak in half the time of only grammar based lessons
• Improve communication and soft skills and speak confidently
• Expand your vocabulary & improve pronunciation
• Customised course depending on requirement of the group
• Worksheets and materials provided for fluency in basic grammar used in speech
• Helps prepare for interviews